MIT Web Development Crash Course
- Offered by: MIT
- Prerequisites: better if you are already proficient in a programming language
- Difficulty: 🌟🌟🌟
- Class Hour: Varying according to the learner
Independent Activities Period (IAP) is a four-week period in January during which faculty and students are freed from the rigors of regularly scheduled classes for flexible teaching and learning and for independent study and research, and that's how this web development course was born.
Within a month, you will master the core content of designing, building, beautifying, and publishing a website from scratch, basically covering full-stack web development. If you don't need to learn web development systematically, but just want to add it to your toolkit out of interest, then this class will be perfect for you.
- Course Website: https://weblab.mit.edu/schedule/
- Recordings: refer to the course website.
- Assignments: refer to the course website.
Last update: January 18, 2023