USTC Computer Networking:A Top-Down Approach
- Offered by: USTC
- Instructor: Quan Zheng, Jian Yang
- Prerequisites: operating system (not required)
- Programming Languages: None
- Difficulty: 🌟🌟🌟
- Class Hour: 40 hours
This course is a well-known computer networking course on the Chinese Internet, it adopts the renowned textbook: Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 7th Edition. This a practical course that is not limited to theoretical knowledge, but it is Strongly recommended to read the textbook before watching videos, otherwise you may not catch up with the course easily.
The course covers the majority of the textbook and also includes exam content, so enjoy it.
The recordings of the lectures were uploaded by Prof. Zheng himself on Bilibili. Moreover, he has been answering questions in the comments below the videos since 2020, which is very patient and responsible.
- Course Website: http://staff.ustc.edu.cn/~qzheng/teaching.html
- Recordings: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1JV411t7ow/
- Slides: http://staff.ustc.edu.cn/~qzheng/cn.zip
- Textbook: Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 7th Edition
Last update: October 24, 2022