Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach
- Offered by: UMass
- Prerequisites: basic knowledge about computer system
- Programming Languages: None
- Difficulty: 🌟🌟🌟
- Class Hour: 40 hours
Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach is a classic textbook in the field of computer networking. The two authors, Jim Kurose and Keith Ross, have carefully crafted a course website to support the textbook, with lecture recordings, interactive online questions, and WireShark labs for network packet analysis. The only pity is that this course doesn't have hardcore programming assignments, and Stanford's CS144 makes up for that.
- Course Website: https://gaia.cs.umass.edu/kurose_ross/index.php
- Recordings: https://gaia.cs.umass.edu/kurose_ross/lectures.php
- Textbooks: Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach
- Assignments: https://gaia.cs.umass.edu/kurose_ross/wireshark.php
All the resources and assignments used by @PKUFlyingPig in this course are maintained in PKUFlyingPig/Computer-Network-A-Top-Down-Approach - GitHub.