CS144: Computer Network
- Offered by: Stanford
- Prerequisites: Computer System Fundamentals, CS106L
- Programming Language: C++
- Difficulty: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Class Hour: 100 hours
One of the lecturers of this course is Professor Nick McKeown, a giant in the field of Networking. At the end of each chapter of MOOC, he will interview an executive in the industry or an expert in the academia, which can certainly broaden your horizons.
In the projects, you will use C++ to build the entire TCP/IP protocol stack, the IP router, and the ARP protocol step by step from scratch. Finally, you will replace Linux Kernel's protocol stack with your own and use socket programming to communicate with your classmates, which is really amazing and exciting.
- Course Website: https://cs144.github.io/
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WZNaFyrbQ&list=PL6RdenZrxrw9inR-IJv-erlOKRHjymxMN
- Textbook: None
- Assignments: refer to the course website
- Lexssama's Blogs
- 康宇PL's Blog
- ViXbob's libsponge