Harvard's CS50: Introduction to AI with Python
- Offered by: Harvard University
- Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of probability theory and Python
- Programming Languages: Python
- Difficulty: 🌟🌟🌟
- Class Hour: 30
A very basic introductory AI course, what makes it stand out is the 12 well-designed programming assignments, all of which will use the learned knowledge to implement a simple game AI, such as using reinforcement learning to play Nim game, using max-min search with alpha-beta pruning to sweep mines, and so on. It's perfect for newbies to get started or bigwigs to relax.
- Course Website: https://cs50.harvard.edu/ai/2020/
- Recordings: https://cs50.harvard.edu/ai/2020/
- Textbooks: No textbook is needed in this course.
- Assignments: https://cs50.harvard.edu/ai/2020/ with 12 programming labs of high quality mentioned above.
All the resources and assignments used by @PKUFlyingPig in this course are maintained in PKUFlyingPig/cs50_ai - GitHub.
Last update: November 30, 2022